Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-15-2010, 12:20 PM  

Mesquite, Texas
I think I agree with Bender. Lived in DC in the Sonny Jurgeson & Billy Kilmer days, when Dallas & Washington really played football, not paid football. You never know who is going to show up when the Cowboys play. I agree that Miles Austin is a very good receiver and you never know what he will do when he gets the ball. Jason Witten always shows up ready to play and even Roy Williams is starting to catch a ball or two, but the team itself just does not seem to put it together. I don't understand how people can justify paying the prices they are charging now for seats and parking when the team does not perform.

Old 10-18-2010, 10:09 AM  

Rockwall
I agree, they have all the makings of a great team, they just haven't figured out how to use all their resources yet.

Old 10-18-2010, 11:36 AM  

jonesboro, arkansas
If we every get it figured out we will be a great team the rest of the year! We need to keep the penalties and turnovers to a min. and we will win games. We keep putting our defence in tough situations and it is killing us!
Old 10-18-2010, 12:14 PM  

Mesquite, Texas
I hate to say it, but I told you so! I sure wish the Cowboys would win atleast one game so I could quit having to listen to my Mother inlaw about how good the Redskins are doing. Ugh!
Old 10-18-2010, 04:57 PM  

Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorjohn View Post
I hate to say it, but I told you so! I sure wish the Cowboys would win atleast one game so I could quit having to listen to my Mother inlaw about how good the Redskins are doing. Ugh!
ohhhhh! that rings close to home! My Dad's family is from the NOVA area...

Sorry to share the common eye-poking.

Hitch
Old 10-19-2010, 08:36 AM  

Rockwall
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdogg50 View Post
If we every get it figured out we will be a great team the rest of the year! We need to keep the penalties and turnovers to a min. and we will win games. We keep putting our defence in tough situations and it is killing us!

Not to mention the excessive celebration after a touchdown. I feel like that's their favorite thing to call on us.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:28 AM  
Genetically Altered

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
It's hard to believe that we have beat ourselves 4 times. It's not easy to be optimistic, but at least we have 2 home games in a row coming up.
Old 10-20-2010, 09:03 AM  

Rockwall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kode_Luna View Post
It's hard to believe that we have beat ourselves 4 times.
That's exactly what has happened!!
Old 10-21-2010, 07:02 PM  
Genetically Altered

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
I actually quit smoking and hopped on the wagon after the loss on Sunday. I won't allow myself another beer or cigarette until we're back to at least an even record (needed a break from the debauchery anyway). I'm prepared to take that vow into next season if I have to. Let's hope it doesn't work out that way! Being the optimist that I am, I figured at least I could make good of something with all this losing.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:21 AM  

Rockwall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kode_Luna View Post
I actually quit smoking and hopped on the wagon after the loss on Sunday. I won't allow myself another beer or cigarette until we're back to at least an even record (needed a break from the debauchery anyway). I'm prepared to take that vow into next season if I have to. Let's hope it doesn't work out that way! Being the optimist that I am, I figured at least I could make good of something with all this losing.
haha I like the thought behind this!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads