Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Click Here to Login

Old 10-26-2010, 09:30 AM  

Rockwall
So Romo is pretty much out for the season with a broken collarbone. Whoever hit him needs to be watched, Romo isn't the first player he has taken out. I don't care how "legal" the hit was, he was way too smiley after wards to have had meaningless intentions.

Old 10-26-2010, 10:37 PM  
Genetically Altered

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora06 View Post
So Romo is pretty much out for the season with a broken collarbone. Whoever hit him needs to be watched, Romo isn't the first player he has taken out. I don't care how "legal" the hit was, he was way too smiley after wards to have had meaningless intentions.
Yeah he could have easily let up after he hit him but he decided to drive him into the ground with obvious ill intentions. When the camera showed him laughing and bragging on the sidelines I wondered if it would draw enough attention for further review from the league. Anyway, our season is over. Looks like I'll be sober for a lonnng time!

Old 10-27-2010, 10:04 AM  

Rockwall
I wish the league would review it, that's so ridiculous! What a jerk, maybe karma will knock him out for the season.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:18 PM  

Mesquite, Tx
Cowboy fan

I remember rooting for the Cowboys even when I knew nothing about football. I would watch Bob Hayes run down the field and NOBODY could catch him. Always rooted for the 'Boys, even during down times like this time. Still a fan, but I recognize that they are a team in decline with their present personnel. Is it the coach? The QB? The owner? Really, it's a bit of each.
I hope they get it together and pull out a few wins. Lots of season ticket holders are saying to themselves "I paid HOW MUCH for these?"
Old 11-03-2010, 01:30 PM  

San Diego, CA
The Boys are still my team but they just really need to get rid of Wade. Horrible mistake with him.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:16 AM  

Rockwall
They need Romo back. Who knows if he'll ever fully recover from that injury...
Old 11-08-2010, 07:49 PM  

Mesquite, Tx
Now what

Well now that Wade is gone, what do y'all think?
The jokes are making the rounds already. My favorite?
What do you call 47 millionaires sitting around watching the Super Bowl on TV? The Dallas Cowboys!
Old 11-08-2010, 11:43 PM  

San Diego, CA
They can fire Romo too. I don't want him back.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:06 AM  

Dallas, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadoo View Post
Well now that Wade is gone, what do y'all think?
The jokes are making the rounds already. My favorite?
What do you call 47 millionaires sitting around watching the Super Bowl on TV? The Dallas Cowboys!
They should have fired Jason Garrett. At this point, I wish we could just completely withdraw for the season. Who wants to be 1-15? Some serious changes need to happen to say the least.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:43 AM  

Rockwall
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbieB View Post
They should have fired Jason Garrett. At this point, I wish we could just completely withdraw for the season. Who wants to be 1-15? Some serious changes need to happen to say the least.
I agree completely.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Bookmark this Page!