Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Click Here to Login

Reply
Old 11-09-2010, 10:58 AM  
Junior Member
 
BobbieB's Avatar

Dallas, TX
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2 | Kudos: +10
Ice Exhibit at the Gaylord

This year Charlie Brown is coming to the Gaylord!! I went a couple years back, the ice display was spectacular--- loved the ice slides! I cannot wait to see what they are able to do with this theme!

ICE! Experience | Lone Star Christmas at Gaylord Texan
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:08 AM  
Junior Member
 
DiamondDoll's Avatar

Garland, TX
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6 | Kudos: +10
The exhibits at the Gaylord are always way over the top, I love them!
__________________

Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:27 AM  
Junior Member
 
Lansing222's Avatar

Nashville, TN
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4 | Kudos: +10
We did the Charlie Brown exhibit last year at our Gaylord Opryland.
Here are some pictures of what you have to look forward to

ICE! Featuring Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:13 PM  
Junior Member

Fort Collins, Colorado
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5 | Kudos: +10
I would also highly recommend have Thanksgiving Brunch if you are not into cooking a big TG dinner. We went last year and it was amazing, everything you could possibly think of (sushi, salads, giant peel-and-eat shrimp, soooo many desserts). We had brunch then went to ICE, it was a great Thanksgiving!
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:30 AM  
Junior Member
 
DiamondDoll's Avatar

Garland, TX
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6 | Kudos: +10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggram View Post
I would also highly recommend have Thanksgiving Brunch if you are not into cooking a big TG dinner. We went last year and it was amazing, everything you could possibly think of (sushi, salads, giant peel-and-eat shrimp, soooo many desserts). We had brunch then went to ICE, it was a great Thanksgiving!
That sounds amazing! Was it outrageously priced?
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 01:43 PM  
Junior Member

Little Elm, Texas
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6 | Kudos: +10
Wow, this is great! I am definitely taking my toddler to see this, she loves Charlie Brown (then again, I've coached her heavily) ha
Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:22 PM  
Junior Member

Hickory Creek, Texas
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6 | Kudos: +10
I've heard that the ice exhibits at the Gaylord are great, but I've never made it there. What is the price for this?
Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:52 AM  
Junior Member

Texas
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11 | Kudos: +10
Quote:
Originally Posted by somecallmetex View Post
I've heard that the ice exhibits at the Gaylord are great, but I've never made it there. What is the price for this?
In the past it has been $20-$25 per adult depending on the night of the week (weekends more expensive). Kids are a little less, but I don't know how much since I haven't made any yet . I would expect similar pricing this year.

I've actually been to two or three of the ice exhibits, and they are always a blast. They make a great date night, especially since the Gaylord grounds are always jazzed up for the holidays.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:54 AM  
Junior Member
 
DiamondDoll's Avatar

Garland, TX
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6 | Kudos: +10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDarwin View Post
I've actually been to two or three of the ice exhibits, and they are always a blast. They make a great date night, especially since the Gaylord grounds are always jazzed up for the holidays.
Great suggestion, I'll have to consider that
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Dallas
Bookmark this Page!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Suggested Threads

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.