Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Dayton
Click Here to Login

Old 01-23-2011, 09:35 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_beckerle View Post
Marions pizza should be a staple in every persons life...is there more than one location?
Yes, theres several -
Town and Country at Stroop and 48 in Kettering.
Shroyer at Patterson in Oakwood
48 near downtown Centerville
Kingsridge behind the Dayton Mall (near 741)
Fairfield Road near Dayton-Xenia in Beavercreek

Old 01-25-2011, 03:40 PM  

Dayton, Ohio
If you ever get to G-Town..be sure to try a Don's Deluxe ..from Don's Pizza Palace on Center St,...nice salted crust..loaded with toppings...thin crust...Alot better than a papa pizza...Captain 9s on the west end of town (725)has a great lunch special..Any 1/2 sandwich..your choice of ..frys.onion rings,or mushrooms,..Coleslaw and a drink ..for $5.25...Umm!..B,

Old 01-31-2011, 02:37 AM  

Dayton, Ohio
mmmm.. pizza
Old 02-03-2011, 03:14 PM  

Yeah Marrions is good but try the Sicilian at Flying Pizza. There are downtown, one out by Wright State, and one out in Centerville on St Rt. 725.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:19 AM  

Dayton, OH
Flying always did me right from a "fast food" pizza style for lunch, but I've never had the sicilian. Maybe I'll give it a try. For me, pizza is like sex; even when its bad, its good...
Old 02-05-2011, 06:17 PM  

"For me, pizza is like sex; even when its bad, its good... " I thought I was the only one that said that.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:44 AM  

idk between rockys pizza ring. larosas and milanos
Old 02-23-2011, 10:30 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefbob View Post
I've always loved Marions and Cassanos. Theres a lot of people who dont, but they are 2 of my favorites. There's plenty of bars that also make a great pizza. Harrigans, Cadillac Jacks, and Milanos to name a few.
I'm a fan of Cassanos as well. When I was in Kuwait I was talking with a guy from Dayton about pizza (they were pretty awful there) and pretty soon the two of us were jonesing for a Cassanos pizza.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:24 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWard View Post
I'm a fan of Cassanos as well. When I was in Kuwait I was talking with a guy from Dayton about pizza (they were pretty awful there) and pretty soon the two of us were jonesing for a Cassanos pizza.
When I was in college in Toledo, my friends and parents would bring me Cassanos or Marions to eat reheated when they would come visit. Plus when I would come home for visits, one of those places would often be my first stop.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:58 PM  

Lebanon, OH
Marion's has always been my favorite, they built one in Mason a few years back, wife and I went to the Dayton Mall Marion's when we first met over 30 years ago.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Dayton
Bookmark this Page!