Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Dayton
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-21-2011, 11:54 AM  

public offroad areas??

does anyone know if there any trails open to the public i can take my jeep through in the dayton springfield area?

Old 02-21-2011, 11:15 PM  

sharana, afghanistan
If you some searching you will find EVERY LEGAL place in ohio

Old 02-22-2011, 04:26 AM  

legal is the point haha, i see alot of people out in different places just dont know if they are legal i got the 4cyl so i cant run away very fast at all lol
Old 02-23-2011, 10:26 AM  

I had posted a link to a forum on another thread that might be helpful.

http://www.cityprofile.com/forum/ohi...ots-jeep-8542/
Old 02-28-2011, 07:38 PM  

thanks man that helped me find a few places it was fun
Old 03-21-2011, 07:10 AM  
Another gray haired guy

Out in the Boonies, Ohio
If you check Craigslist and search under "Jeep Mud" you'll find a link to a guy in Xenia that apparently has some acreage that he's turning into an off road area. I don't know how many acres he has, but I don't think it's all that big. He only allows Jeeps one or two weekends a month.

Also, there's a place down by Oxford / Hueston Woods that's the same way. Some guy with a farm that allows Jeeps. It used to be called "White Cross" but I don't know what it's called now. Careful down there though - I went with a group about 18 months ago. When we got there, the (half-drunk) guy told us it was $10 per vehicle and if we got stuck it would be $20 to have him bring the tractor over. Later on he tried to get us to buy burgers and dogs off his rusted grill. When we turned him down he then tried to get us to pay $10 a person (said his wife told him that he didn't charge us right when we got there) and then told us it was $50 to bring the tractor out if we got stuck. Haven't been back since.

RnEmOvr - when are you coming back from Afghanistan?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Dayton
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.