Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Dayton
Click Here to Login

Old 01-27-2011, 02:19 PM  

Kalamazoo, MI
Where's a good location to rent around West Carrollton?

Can someone give me info on good locations to rent a house in the area around West Carrollton. I will be working there temporarily for approximately 11 months and would like to get a house w\garage.

Thanks,

Old 02-03-2011, 03:05 PM  

Rent House

If you are looking for a house to rent in the West Carrollton area I would look in the Sherwood Forest neighborhood which is off Alex Rd. Also consider a neighborhood near me called Villages of Miami. It is located behind the Dayton Mall off of Springboro Pike (aka St Rt. 741). Either neighborhood will be reasonable in cost with a nice quiet family setting.

Old 02-16-2011, 06:52 AM  
Another gray haired guy

Out in the Boonies, Ohio
Are you still looking? I know where there's a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Centerville (not too far from W. Carrollton) with an oversize 1 car garage that just went up for rent. They'll want a 12 month lease though. Around $640 a month. It will be a much nicer area than W. Carrollton though.

Where are you going to be working? That might help us locals point you in the right direction.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Ohio > Dayton
Bookmark this Page!