Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Delaware
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-14-2011, 10:17 AM  

Bethany Blues on Rt. 1 in Lewes. Great BBQ and relaxed atmosphere. And if you're a sports fan they always have all the games on. We're local & have been there many times since they opened this location, never had anything we didn't like.

Old 02-16-2012, 11:22 PM  

Dining around Fenwick

Right in Fenwick Island for a casual deli-style place I recommend Surf's Edge. They have pizza which I must admit, I've never tried because I'm really hung up on the sandwhiches - very fresh and cool things like the Shark (ham, brie cheese, sliced apples on a croissant), or Surf Rat Fries (piled with cheese, bacon, etc). They have a small dining area or you can do carry out.

Next to them, more for breakfast and sit-down type meals, Dirty Harry's has been operating in Fenwick for 25-30 years or something like that....always good, sometimes busy with a bit of a wait. My husband loves the omlettes, and they are open early with bakery items as well.

I generally recommend places that I see the owners working in all the time as it seems to be the restaurants that really care about their food and customers.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Delaware
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads