Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Delaware
Click Here to Login

Old 08-31-2010, 05:03 PM  

Wilmington, Delaware
Greetings! Welcome to the Delaware part of CityProfile!

Hi, I am Steve. I am one of the moderator/helpers here at cityprofile.com - the focus of this forum can be just about anything you think we need. Start a new topic for somthing you think is important that is Delaware centric. Maybe you have a great place you like to eat, or dance or perhaps an activity that interests you. Others may get as much pleasure as you. So share details about Delaware and your local area for us and for those that visit the "Diamon State" home of the Blue Hens!

Old 10-19-2010, 03:08 PM  

Bear, Delaware/USA
Our semi-Pro Blue Rocks Baseball team is located here in Delaware on the waterfront. It makes for a great night of family fun for only $7.00 a ticket. Make sure you pick one of the several games a season that they have fireworks at after the game. It is a great experience for the whole family and it doesn't brake your wallet.

John

Old 11-15-2010, 03:11 PM  

Wilmington, Deleware
Hi all, I'm new to the site and new to Delaware!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Delaware
Bookmark this Page!