Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Delaware
Click Here to Login

Old 09-13-2010, 01:10 PM  

Dover
Has anyone tried the Ichibahn in Dover, Delaware

I just caught an ad on Craiglist encouraging me to come post, so thanks to whoever posted it!

Has anyone tried the Ichibahn in Dover? I've been dating this girls a while now and thought it might be nice to take her there.

Old 10-04-2010, 10:10 AM  

Silver Spring, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelewareDan View Post
Has anyone tried the Ichibahn in Dover? I've been dating this girls a while now and thought it might be nice to take her there.
Definitely go try it. It;s pretty darn authentic and delicious.

Old 10-07-2010, 08:03 PM  

Dover, Delaware
Little pricey but any place like that usually is, but i would really recommend it the atmosphere is nice its quiet and the food is Awesome!
Old 10-14-2010, 11:46 AM  

Middletown, DE
It is a bit pricey... but do you plan on dating this chick for a while after the date?? I wouldn't be cheap.... at least not all the time as far as dinner goes... The food is def. good and well worth the money... IMHO anyways!!!
Old 12-20-2010, 10:03 PM  

Milford, DE
Worth the money. Take her to lunch if you are tight on money but the prices are great. Rolls are perfect size and fish is super fresh. Love the miso too.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:25 PM  

Delaware
Been there twice. Both times its been worth the value. Take her there, you both will enjoy it. As for the price, there area many other resturants that you would spend more $$ at.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Delaware
Bookmark this Page!