Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-08-2010, 06:57 PM  

Aurora, CO
I finally decided to attend Brew Hut's homebrewers night. 3rd Thursday every odd month. Something like that. Anyway, I met alot of friendly homebrewers that night.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:34 AM  

Aurora, CO
Quote:
Originally Posted by bclope2 View Post
I finally decided to attend Brew Hut's homebrewers night. 3rd Thursday every odd month. Something like that. Anyway, I met alot of friendly homebrewers that night.
Hey bclope2! another Auroran here, I have been wanting to try one of there home brew nights. I hear they are having a bigger competition Jan. 30th and the winner gets to brew his/her recipe with the owner of the brewery!

Really tempting!!!

Old 12-19-2010, 07:15 PM  

Denver, Colorado
I've been brewing for a few years, and am always looking to learn more. And meet more fellow brewers. I'm in the Five Points area (I probably live a few blocks from zman). And am always down with meeting some fellow brewers.
Old 12-22-2010, 02:28 PM  

Denver, Colorado
Wow this is awesome! I just started brewing about 3 months ago and I'm insanely hooked now. I had no idea there were so many people into it that live around here. I'm in Littleton and would love to join one of these clups. The 5280 one sounds pretty fun!

It would be awesome to get tips from people because there is so much to learn!
Old 12-25-2010, 04:54 PM  

Denver, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azoic6 View Post
I've been brewing for a few years, and am always looking to learn more. And meet more fellow brewers. I'm in the Five Points area (I probably live a few blocks from zman). And am always down with meeting some fellow brewers.
Sounds good to me. Where abouts are you in the hood? loll. I am by 30th and downing. I am always up for meeting new HB friends.
Old 01-06-2011, 05:53 PM  

Westminster, Colorado
Th home brew shop by my house, Do Your Brew west of Wadsworth on 88th, did a brewing party in their parking lot while back. I think it's a fairly regular event, but I haven't been able to make it so far.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:21 PM  

Westminster, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by nugsfan View Post
Wow this is awesome! I just started brewing about 3 months ago and I'm insanely hooked now. I had no idea there were so many people into it that live around here. I'm in Littleton and would love to join one of these clups. The 5280 one sounds pretty fun!

It would be awesome to get tips from people because there is so much to learn!
I believe Denver area has most breweries per capita in the country. I've got a carboy that's ready to be transferred to the kegs. I really need to get back into my brewing. I'll probably hit up that meeting at the brew at home here in Westminster this month.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:58 PM  

Highlands Ranch, CO
My wife bought me a brew class in the Springs at a place called Winecrafters for my birthday. For Christmas she bought me a kit. I look forward to learning. Anyone live in the Highlands Ranch area?
Old 01-12-2011, 05:15 AM  

Denver, CO
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimitche View Post
Th home brew shop by my house, Do Your Brew west of Wadsworth on 88th, did a brewing party in their parking lot while back. I think it's a fairly regular event, but I haven't been able to make it so far.
They have a meeting every second Tuesday at 6 pm. It's a cool group of guys with some really really good brewers that show up.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads