Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Click Here to Login

Old 03-11-2011, 12:38 PM  

Thornton, CO
Recommended Vegetarian Restaurants (Or Vegetarian Friendly!)

A few ideas popped up in the favorite restaurants thread, but I thought I'd start a thread just for vegetarian options. My wife is a vegetarian, (which means 90% of the time, I am too) and I have a hard time picking restaurants with decent choices for vegetarians. Most places have a salad and/or a portobello mushroom something. BORING!

So, if you know of a restaurant with an all vegetarian menu, or a restaurant with great vegetarian selection, or a spot with just one vegetarian dish that is incredible, please share!

I'll start off with Water Course Foods. They have a great all-vegetarian selection. It's a nice, small, quiet restaurant.

My wife also really enjoys subbing a veggie patty on the burgers at Red Robin. Obviously, Red Robin is more of a pub/sports bar atmosphere.

Old 03-20-2011, 08:52 PM  

Castle Rock, Colorado
What about Indian? The menu isn't entirely veg, but there's plenty of options there. Girlfriend and I have enjoyed Royal India, 1550 S Colorado Blvd (Colorado a couple blocks north of I-25).

Old 03-21-2011, 01:14 PM  

Thornton, CO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yucca-man View Post
Girlfriend and I have enjoyed Royal India, 1550 S Colorado Blvd (Colorado a couple blocks north of I-25).
Thanks for the suggestion. Yup, Indian food can have a lot of vegetarian options. Haven't been to an Indian restaurant in a while because I used to eat it all the time on the road with a coworker of Indian decent.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Bookmark this Page!