Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Click Here to Login

Old 11-16-2010, 03:16 AM  

Dallas, Texas
The Sandlot

According to the Great American Beer Festival, the best Marzen (Oktoberfest) beer is FLOR HOSEN at The Sandlot. I am not able to find much information on this place. From what I can tell, its a bar or beer stand in the stadium. I am not able to find a website for this place. I would like to get my hands on some of the FLOR HOSEN, anyone know if this place sells bottles? If so, anyone want to sell me a few?

Old 11-16-2010, 09:36 AM  

georgetown, colorado
Sandlot Brewery - Denver, CO Brewery/BrewPub/Beer Bar Reviews

Old 11-16-2010, 11:21 AM  

The Sandlot Brewery at Coors Field in Denver is a small batch brewpub inside the stadium where the Colorado Rockies play. It's owned by Coors. This is the brewery where Bluemoon was originally developed before being brewed and distributed by Coors. The brewpub and restaurant are only open during the baseball season, and as far as I know the don't package or distribute any of there beers. You'll just have to fly out next season for a ballgame!
Old 11-18-2010, 11:20 AM  

Denver, CO
Rackhouse Pub occasionally has some of their beers- I had their Dortmunder there recently- it was delicious.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:56 PM  

Dallas, Texas
Does Rackhouse have the beers on tap or in bottles?
Old 11-19-2010, 02:02 PM  

Parker, CO
The Falling Rock might have some as well?
Old 11-20-2010, 09:03 AM  

Denver, CO
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackerlack View Post
Does Rackhouse have the beers on tap or in bottles?
On tap. They have 20 taps for Colorado beers, and 1 reserved for out of state brews.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:38 PM  

Denver, Colorado
I was surprised to see this win at the GABF and have not tried it myself. In an effort to really support the Craft Brewing Industry I try very hard to avoid beers made/owned by the big three. I highly recommend you try out FreshCraft on Blake and 15th. Just outstanding selection of beers and food. Freshcraft | Fresh Food, Craft Beer

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Bookmark this Page!