Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-18-2011, 04:07 PM  
Sarge

Denver, CO.
Sarge's little sister and her new hobby

Sarge's little sister, Handgrenade Hanna and her new hobby

Well my dear little sister called me last night. She wanted to apologise for not being on the net for so long. Her computer died and she has to have a proper length of grieving (and raising more money) before she could feel right about replacing an old family friend.
She told me to tell you guys that she is still single and that she has a new hobby.
She collects balls.
As a matter of fact the neighbors, she says, have boasted that she has more balls than a lot of men. But alas her new hobby has cut down on her neighbors visits tho as the only place she can store and display her new balls is in the drive way. And of course her social life too has gone down the tube too.
But she has come up with some good ideas for using them. She has made many of them into holloween decorations and even one BIG one to mount her mail box on.
I told her I could always use some more as mine are wearing out. She got a good laugh about that. Said it ran in the family.
She did promise to send me some black and blue ones and a good set that were just a little purple.
We had a good time talking and I can hardly wait till the box of two black and blue bowling balls gets here in the mail.

Sarge PS: She will still have 26 of them left.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads