Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Click Here to Login

Old 05-23-2011, 12:11 AM  
Sarge

Denver, CO.
Story about another of my 4 sisters

Well in the last trip chronicle we found Sarge just arriving at No. 2 sister's house. After negotiating the 5" of deep, treacherous, dangerous and slippery gravel plus a couple of nail studded railroad ties artfully place across the road Sarge pulls into the drive way. Walks up to the door and knocks. Nothing, Knocks again and nothing. Then he see's the note hanging from the door. It read: "Dear brother, your late again. You probably got lost as usual. Honestly Bro you need to learn how to read a map. We gave up waiting on you a couple of hours ago and went to the restaurant that we were going to take you to. My husband says he will eat your meal for you, for which you better thank him. If you make it in before dark here is the restaurant telephone number, call us and we will come out and pick you up. PS I know it has been a long and hot trip I put some water on the porch, it is for the dog so leave it alone or he will bite you."
Your Loving sister, M

Yes and there on the end of the note was the telephone number so Sarge went in the house to call and maybe have a fine restaurant supper with his loving sister and her greedy husband. First he goes in the front room, no telephone, then the bedroom, no telephone, the office, still no telephone, Aha everyone has a telephone in the kitchen just hanging on the wall. Sarge searches the walls in the kitchen, nothing, back to the front room, finds device with numbers on it , puts it to his ear and punches numbers, The TV comes on. Nope that isn't it, back to the kitchen, finds another item with numbers on it. puts it to his ear and punches numbers, GRINDDD GASSHHH GRRR, Sarge just about grinds his ear off with the blender. WHERE IS THE #&*$!% telephone. Got to be by the bed, everyone has a telephone by the bed. Nothing. Not in the computer room not in the utility room. NO TELEPHONE
Sarge goes out to the porch and sits, eyes the water, dog eyes Sarge, forget the water.
I GOT IT! My cell phone.
He runs over to the bike and digs out the cell phone, dials the number. STATIC... is all he gets. Finally a click, "Hello?" "Hey it's me Sarge I am at the house." "Hello?" "It's me Sarge I am at the house." "That you Sarge?" "Yeah it's me, I'm at the house." "Are you at the house?" "YES I AM AT THE HOUSE!" "You are at the house?" "YES YES YES THE HOUSE!" "Ok" ^**(((&&(*****Static. The line goes dead. "Well heck" says Sarge And sits down to wait for the dog to go to sleep. Finally hours later sister's car comes crunching up the drive. Brother-in-law apologies, "Sorry we are so late it took a while to finish your and my dinners."
"Sister" Sarge asks, "Where in the heck is your telephone?"
Sister M walks past Sarge and takes the note off the door and there underneath hangs a telephone by a string.
"Who in the heck hangs their telephone on the outside of their door?" grumbles Sarge.
But soon all is forgiven and brother and sister are both hugging and punching each other. What a wonderful evening Sarge has, as two siblings relive their childhood and blame each other for all their troubles. Finally the next morning Sarge must leave and head to Myrights house in Wisconsin. (Myrights is a member of Sarges webb site GUNOWNER) So a tearful good by and Sarge walks to the Suzuki Intruder as the dog chews on his leather chaps. On to Myrights house....
To be continued
Sarge

Old 05-23-2011, 11:33 AM  
Lonely HUMMER Guy

WTH is this?

Old 05-24-2011, 11:13 AM  
Sarge

Denver, CO.
It started out as a question that someone asked about siblings. Did you have any? Do you keep in touch with them? Did you have a favorite sibling? etc etc.
Then after a few people answered it dropped off the thread. Maybe no one had any siblings or didn't like or keep in touch with them Who Knows? Maybe I was the only one that knew how to write a story? Or my sisters were the most colorful charactors in the world.
Sarge
Old 05-26-2011, 11:08 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Sarge, I am amazed you lived this long with those women trying their best to complicate (or end) your life. I had only one sister and I chucked her 20 years ago.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:18 PM  
Sarge

Denver, CO.
sisters

Now we are all living in some other state, things are quieted down a little. But I do have one more trick that Handgrenade Hanna pulled on me. If I can find it. Will check in my back up and post as soon as possible.
Sarge
Old 05-28-2011, 11:44 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
I'll look forward to it.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Bookmark this Page!