Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-23-2011, 05:10 PM  
Sarge

Denver, CO.
Want a job?

From what I see on TV we have more Industrial Private colleges in Denver than we have people. I am getting so tired of all the beautiful people that are smiling at me as they study in immaculate class rooms and desks and table with nothing on them. Of all the colleges that I have gone too, none of them ever had such big desks and so clean and neat. Nor did I ever get a teacher that was as good looking as the ones in the TV. If I had I would be still in school.
Who do they think they are kidding?

Old 04-23-2011, 08:08 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Sarge, I'm guessing that like Portland the ads are everywhere. The sad part is most are like Phoenix taking your money but leaving you without useful skills.

I'd tell a kid today that wants to work to look for an apprentice program.

Old 05-19-2011, 11:52 AM  

Colorado
From most of these programs you get from them what you put into them. No school can get you a job you have to do that and if you are not getting the skills you need then you should try another school not give up. Just my 2 cents.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:38 AM  
Sarge

Denver, CO.
jobs

that is a good suggestion on the surface but once you sign up for one school you are tied down into it. And the cost is approx. $25,000 to get a AA degree. So you need to ask around and find out which ones have the best success rate in out placing.
Sarge

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.