Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Click Here to Login

Old 11-02-2010, 07:03 PM  

denver, colorado
Whos new to Denver?

I cant say im new here i have lived here before. But i recently came back here from Florida. I drove straight through and it took me 33 hours. But i like being back. I just feel better in Colorado then i do in Florida. But i do miss not having many people to hang out with.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:58 PM  

Westminster, Colorado
Been here a year so far so I'm still pretty new. Moved up from west texas and I'm loving it so far. Waiting for the snow what area of Denver are you in?

Old 11-23-2010, 06:20 PM  

denver, colorado
I am in thornton. I have been here for a month. still searching for a job. im very surprised we havnt had to much snow so far this winter.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:08 PM  

Colorado
Denver

I have lived in Lakewood before and loved the area. There are good restaurants, and nice hotels. It is west of Denver but close enough to get Denver's amenities.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:57 PM  

Highlands Ranch, CO
I have lived in Denver for a year. Before that I lived in CO Springs. I miss that town but love it hear as well. As long as I can get to the mountains quickly i am happy.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:21 AM  

Denver
New to Denver

I am brand new to Denver about a week, living downtown and checking out the city. Any good places to be aware of?
Old 01-21-2011, 10:53 AM  

Denver, Colorado
New

Been in Denver for less than a year. The wifey and I love it here! So much better than Cali!!!!
Old 01-26-2011, 01:45 AM  

Littleton, CO
Been here for about a year and half. Moved here from Arizona, work related. Trust me, I would still be in AZ if work didnt close their office and offer a transfer..
Old 01-27-2011, 05:29 AM  

littleton, co
I grew up in the San Luis Valley, down in southern Colorado, most of my younger life. Left for about 12 years. Now I'm back and loving it more than ever. I work on the ocean and live in the mountains. You can't beat that!
Old 01-27-2011, 06:38 AM  

Highlands Ranch, CO
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcoche View Post
Been here for about a year and half. Moved here from Arizona, work related. Trust me, I would still be in AZ if work didnt close their office and offer a transfer..
You're one of the few. I lived in Phoenix for 7 years and wouldn't go back. Where in AZ? What do you not like about CO?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Bookmark this Page!