Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-10-2011, 07:14 PM  

denver, colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by ten27oh4 View Post
You're one of the few. I lived in Phoenix for 7 years and wouldn't go back. Where in AZ? What do you not like about CO?

What do you not like about arizona?

Old 02-11-2011, 08:48 AM  

Highlands Ranch, CO
Quote:
Originally Posted by trae08 View Post
Lots of things: too hot in the summer, not cold in the winter, no leaves changing colors, the scenery is ugly, no seasons. I know the mountains are not far but I need to be around all that stuff all the time. I miss Spring Training however. And my friends.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:57 AM  
H2O Doctor...

League City, Texas
We lived in castle Rock for 2 years and we loved Colorado...truly the prettiest state I have ever lived in...BUT damn the snow and cold and the freaking wind is ridiculous! Had to get back to the coast...
Old 02-11-2011, 11:10 AM  

Franktown, CO, Colorado
Colorado for 4 years now, still feel like I just got off the boat and don't speak the language- people are NOT friendly here, even the ones who go around complaining about how people are not friendly here...
Old 02-11-2011, 11:15 AM  

Franktown, CO, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by trae08 View Post
Went to move to Phoenix in 2007 and found it much different than the Phoenix of 1997 that I'd known- totally over commercialized and packed full of designer everything- the only non-new pickups on the road were gardeners.

Since I had a truck and trailer full of stuff, we wound up moving to Tucson, where I loved the weather and the landscape but couldn't stand the food (bland) or the fact that you couldn't ever get anything done, Phoenix was the only real city within a day, etc. People were good though, despite their acceptance of the bland culture we formed several friendships in our year there, about 1200% more than we've formed here...
Old 02-12-2011, 11:53 AM  

denver, colorado
Cool. it is amazing here snow gets rough but sense i don't have anywhere to go it doesn't matter to much. I knew a lot more people in florida then i do here as well.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:12 PM  
H2O Doctor...

League City, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jage View Post
Colorado for 4 years now, still feel like I just got off the boat and don't speak the language- people are NOT friendly here, even the ones who go around complaining about how people are not friendly here...
You live in a cool little town, they were always friendly to me when I was there. Have a buddy that runs a auto repair shop in Franktown, tell you one thing Douglas County Sheriffs deputies are brutal going from castle rock to franktown....
Old 02-14-2011, 01:16 PM  

Westminster, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by jage View Post
I think the people here are really friendly. I know someone who said they wouldn't want to live in Denver because the people "are too nice", which is a ridiculous statement to me but whatever. I won't try to sell anyone on Denver but I moved from the desert and I like it here for lots of reasons.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:19 PM  

Aurora, Colorado
Moved here last May.
Wife and I love it here. Moved from the east coast and don't miss it a bit!
We have lived all around the country and this is by far our favorite place to live.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Colorado > Denver
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads