Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > District of Columbia
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-12-2010, 05:42 PM  

Churchton, Maryland
Spike from the show Top Chef has his "gourmet" burger joint on Capital Hill called the Good Stuff Eatery. Went there once and actually ran into him and got a picture. Get the burger with the fried egg on it.

Old 10-12-2010, 06:51 PM  
Tea Party Liberal

Mesa, Az
Ray's burgers (1713 Wilson Blvd) or am I thinking Mario's Pizza (3200 block)? It must be close to Quincy St in Arlington; damn, my memory is fuzzy.

Old 10-14-2010, 10:46 AM  

Silver Spring, Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCWarrior65 View Post
Spike from the show Top Chef has his "gourmet" burger joint on Capital Hill called the Good Stuff Eatery. Went there once and actually ran into him and got a picture. Get the burger with the fried egg on it.
That sounds delicious. We had a pizza once that had a fried egg on it, not bad!
Old 11-15-2010, 09:47 PM  

Harrisonburg, VA
Jack Brown's. It's not in DC, but 2 hours south in Harrisonburg. The Greg Brady - Wagyu beef, cheddar cheese, four cheese macaroni, and BBQ chips.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:16 AM  

San Rafael, CA
I spent a decade of my life in NoVA/DC, before I moved to San Francisco 3 years ago. Best burger had to be Mike's American in Springfield. I LOVED Five Guys tho, and their fries made it the whole package. Awesome stuff. They're franchised now, right?
Old 11-16-2010, 09:59 AM  

Silver Spring, Washington
I've never been to Five Guys but from the recommendations it looks like I'll have to give it a try. I was checking out the website and I'm glad to see they use peanut oil, I always favor that over canola.
Old 11-19-2010, 09:39 AM  

Virginia
Ray's Hellburger is pretty awesome, but it's always completely packed. The pigskin burger at Glory Days is also really good, and you don't usually have to fight lines, parking, and Arlington traffic to get one!
Old 11-19-2010, 09:41 AM  

Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelietime View Post
I did have a damn good burger at a cigar bar close to the white house but I can not remember the name of the place.
Also, I think I randomly ran across that same place one weekend a couple of years ago. I couldn't remember the name either, and I haven't been able to find it since...
Great atmosphere and drink selection though.
Old 11-20-2010, 06:39 AM  

Washington, DC, Maryland
Anyone ever been to Good Stuff near 3rd and Pennsylvania SE? That place is great!
Old 11-21-2010, 09:52 PM  

Good stuff x2 that place is awesome!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > District of Columbia
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.