Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > District of Columbia
Click Here to Login

Old 02-25-2011, 06:05 PM  

Clubbing. D.C. gets some of the best international DJs. I've seen Armin, Gareth Emery, Avicii, and Above & Beyond.

Old 02-28-2011, 12:07 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlingPinPie View Post
So when I lived in MD I was in DC wayyyy to often... The Swedish Embassy is sick. The front door is a waterfall. Go check it out! Also, if your into local theater, DC is definitely one of the hot spots. Some awesome shows are always playing. Im not talking just the classics, I mean freshly written shows that range from the cute to the gawdy. Plus my sister lives there... shes the sh*t.
Do you have to do anything special to visit an embassy? I've always wanted to do that but didn't know how.

Old 03-02-2011, 05:27 PM  

My favorite thing about DC is the monuments. It makes me proud to be an American when I visit them. Make sure you see the tomb of the unknown soldier at Arlington. I just got teary eyed thinking about it.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > District of Columbia
Bookmark this Page!