Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Eastern North Carolina
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-08-2011, 08:40 AM  

Best food in the area

I found this on another board but thought it would be good for here too.
Make special note of small or unknown places. Everyone knows Outback will be good so let us know the other smaller places.

My favorite food is Mexican and my favorite place to eat is Plaza Garibaldi in Southport. San Felipe in Leland and Southport are also good.

I usually get the Steak Fajita Quesadilla or the Beef Chimichangas or the Cheessteak Quesadillia.

The Fishy Fishy restaurant in Leland has really good seafood as well. You can get a combo plate with like 4 items and my wife and I split it and have plenty.
Frosty's subs in Leland are the best.

Old 03-08-2011, 08:45 AM  

Antonios in Leland is an Italian place that has really good Stromboli. They are a little slow though but not too bad.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:58 PM  

Holly Ridge, NC
The Basics in Wilmington....

Get the pulled pork and mac n cheese. It's slap yo momma good.

Mike
Old 05-19-2011, 03:29 PM  

McAllen, Texas
On 58 headed north towards Maysville is TW Oyster Bar. Great seafood and the oysters are superb during their season. Follow 58 about 6-8 miles north of the Emerald Isle Bridge and it is on the left.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Eastern North Carolina
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.