Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Education
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-31-2011, 06:22 PM  
fustrated genius

3rd grader G-son

I got a 3rd grade grandson who just brought home his quarterly progress report. Nothing below 95%. His most improved over last year is citizenship, from way low to 100%. We tried to stress that as an important thing, (I yank off my hat inside the school buildings because that's one of the school's rules . . no hats in doors, etc., etc.) with the emphasis that EVERYBODY has to follow the rules and it appears to be maybe paying off.
He has read 122K words since school began August 8th.

Old 09-01-2011, 04:56 AM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Nice, sounds a bit like how my daughter was in elementary school. Straight A's all the way. She's in an honors program in high school now and the trend seems to be continuing.
Now my boys on the other hand....

What's the deal with school starting August 8th? Up here school only starts now.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:31 AM  
fustrated genius

Yeah, AZ starts school a little earlier for some reason. They've been on "rainy day schedule" because of the excessive heat advisory for the past 12 days too

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Education
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads