Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Education
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-05-2014, 10:57 AM  
Administrator

Ohio
liberal arts degrees

If you have a liberal arts degree, when and where did you get it and have you been able to use it in your career since you graduated?
I graduated from Northern Kentucky University in 1983 with a bachelor's degree in mass communications. I worked for a company that published a number of weekly newspapers for 17 years. I was a reporter for a time but most of my time there was in editorial work and rewriting others' press releases. I've worked for the public relations department of a hospital since 2000.

Old 02-05-2014, 12:36 PM  

Just as a side note, if you have a college degree, and the college has an Alumni Association, then you will get a great discount on auto insurance, provided you insure through AAA.

I just found this out and was able to save $108 a year, and thought I'd pass it on since this is a new discount.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:31 AM  
Administrator

Ohio
a letter to the editor

This letter was in the Feb. 21, 2014, edition of The Cincinnati Enquirer.
http://cincinnati.com/blogs/letters/...-stem-classes/

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Education
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.