Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > El Paso
Click Here to Login

Old 08-03-2011, 03:12 PM  

All avid off roaders check here!

I am finally back home in El paso!

I will be here for several years if not till the day I die (depends if I re-enlist)

I am going to be starting up my off-road club again

I already have a handful of trucks and jeeps that are going to join, but we all know the more the merrier!

The club will be a dictatorship...err, more or less a president but mostly just a fancy organizer. There will be no monthly dues, unless we decide to have raffles or something. But if you want to have a decal of the club name they will be about 20 dollars, not my price!

Possible trips up to elephant butte for some trail runs and boating, I have property up there. As well as cloudcroft, new mexico.

All my buddies are very avid off roaders, but not every one has to be the same. Most of us will go out and play nearly every weekend. I have a full shop with pretty much every tool other then a bender...(sad face), but I have other buddies that have the odds n' ends so big fixes are a breeze.

I was born and raised in el paso and I know all the fun spots and alot of the right people. So there is a possibility of sponsorship's.

All vehicles are welcome, including jeeps, trucks (gasser's, diesels), pre-runners, quads, dirt bikes, sand rails...even 2wds!

Let me know if you are interested! Just shoot me a PM or e-mail me!

Thanks,

Matt

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > El Paso
Bookmark this Page!