Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Employment / Jobs
Click Here to Login

Old 04-26-2011, 07:51 PM  

Computer Geeks ITT Tech VS DeVry

If you had the chance to go to either school and go throught Info Security without it costing you anything which one woud you take, and why?

I will be going through the Voc Rehab Program through the VA and I would like to find out wich one will be better accepted in the industry.

Thank you

Old 04-30-2011, 06:08 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
type ITT Tech VS DeVry into Google web search. I think you'll find some answers.

Quote:
My degree is from DeVry. It all depends on the person who graduated, how hard they tried, and their determination to learn. This is what GPAs are for. Of course a DeVry GPA is not equivalent to an MIT GPA, but it still shows dedication. I knew several guys at DeVry who were good at IT. We often helped other guys in the labs configuring routing protocols, configuring Domain Controllers, Group Policy, etc... I wouldn't see a problem hiring from any of those places (of course since I'm from one of them ). I also had excellent teachers at DeVry who really knew their stuff. I learned subnetting, supernetting, Windows Administration from them, how to configure cisco routers, ip telephony, etc. all from those teachers. Of course it was minimal knowledge compared to what I have learned afterwards from studying for my MCSE and from on the job.
HTML Code:
http://www.techexams.net/forums/jobs-degrees/18955-would-you-hire-any-graduates-itt-tech-uop-devry.html

Old 05-11-2011, 10:08 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
I would look into a community college. You will get a better education for less money and gather much more than just Tech knowledge.

I went to community college for an AS in IT Network Engineering and an AAS in IT I am not working on a BS in IT at a state university.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Employment / Jobs
Bookmark this Page!