Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Eugene
Click Here to Login

Old 12-08-2010, 02:28 PM  

Pleasant Hill - Reedsport, Oregon
Eugene area HomeBrewers

How many out there are on here?

Old 12-08-2010, 10:55 PM  

Eugene, OR
I am a newer home brewer here in Eugene. I have a pumpkin ale ready to drink around Christmas and a Raspberry Brown Ale that I need to cook up soon. I just got kegging equipment for my birthday and looking forward to filling and emptying it soon.

Old 12-09-2010, 04:04 PM  

Eugene, Or
Looking to get started here in Eugene .. but have not yet
Old 12-10-2010, 07:37 AM  
Bear Down

Eugene, Oregon
I'm homebrewing here in Eugene. Drinking my brown ale, pale ale, dry stout, and apfelwein. Dang good black and tans from the pale and stout, if I do say so myself.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:15 AM  

Eugene, Oregon
I really want to start homebrewing. Where is the best place to go for information? I'm mostly interested in brewing stouts and porters, but I have heard they are harder to brew than ales. Any information, links etc would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:15 AM  

Pleasant Hill - Reedsport, Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyDonkey View Post
I really want to start homebrewing. Where is the best place to go for information? I'm mostly interested in brewing stouts and porters, but I have heard they are harder to brew than ales. Any information, links etc would be greatly appreciated.
homebrewtalk.com forums has more information than anywhere I have found on the web.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:02 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyDonkey
I used to live. In Eugene but started brewing after I left. Actually stouts and porters, which are both ales, are some of the easiest beers to brew since they will hide many mistakes. I believe there is a homebrew shop in eugene called the valley vintner. Check in with them, talk to them and the may have classes for beginners. Its a very fun hobby that you can share with everyone.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:08 PM  

i live in Springfield and love to brew it is an obbsession

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Oregon > Eugene
Bookmark this Page!