Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Fashion / Clothing
Click Here to Login

Old 03-04-2011, 12:54 PM  

Rockwall
Favorite Apparel Item

Although I love fashion, I wouldn't dream of spending the price asked for majority of the items. My favorite clothing article would have to be my worn out, black sweatpants. They are old and not fashionable, but the epitome of comfort (that's what really matters).

What is your one article you cannot live without?

Old 03-04-2011, 07:39 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
I'm pretty attached to an old and ratty Geiger sweater that I've worn for years.

Old 11-21-2012, 04:57 AM  
Traveler

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
My favourite apparel item is salwar kamez. I found lots of patterns in salwar kameez. They are looking beautiful and gorgeous.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:22 PM  
Administrator

Ohio
the ones I miss

I got rid of these because I wore them until they had started to actually fall apart.
1. An untreated, uncolored 100% silk tank top that was literally the coolest shirt that I had ever owned. I threw it in the wash and it was very easy to iron. It was the best thing for extremely hot and humid days. I've never found anything like it since.
2. A soft red knit V-neck sweater with three-quarter-length sleeves. It was warm on slightly cold days but I also wore it on cool mornings or evenings in late spring or early fall.
3. My first pair of Sperry moccasins. My second pair isn't made as well.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:25 PM  
Administrator

Ohio
henley shirts

Although I don't own any currently (I think they're out of style at the moment) I have always loved henley shirts with the three buttons on the front placket.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:45 PM  
American

As long as Carhartt keeps making denim bib overhauls and Goodwill keeps T-shirts in stock I will be fine.
Old 12-29-2015, 05:25 AM  

I mostly prefer to shop for dress materials so that I can stitched it as per my requirement.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Fashion / Clothing
Bookmark this Page!