Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Fashion / Clothing
Click Here to Login

Old 10-06-2011, 06:40 AM  

Men?s Fashion Blog | Men?s fashion tips and trends | Men?s fashion

Men?s Clothes Blog is designed to give you the best men?s fashion that you can have. We give tips on the latest men?s fashion clothing trends, Men's Style, Grooming Tips, and "How To's". Our goal is to engage in conversation about the topic at hand. Please feel free to discuss the post. Did you like it? Can you add to it? Or did you dislike it? And why? Tell us your views. We regret that we cannot answer all of your posts. We will answer what we can and would like you to know that we appreciate all of you that post. We do have a spam filter and use it with every post we get. Don't forget to use the RSS Feed and Email Subscriptions to subscribe to our Blog. Thank you from all of us at Men?s Clothes Blog. Enjoy. Cheers.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:30 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
If you were going out to an Irish pub for some kidney pie and a couple of pints with the president of the company, what should I wear given that it's October and starting to get cold at night?

Ooops, sorry for the tough question, I bet you don't run into that situation too often in Bangladesh

Old 10-06-2011, 06:26 PM  

Too funny! By the way, what the heck is Kidney Pie?
Old 10-06-2011, 06:51 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
It's like chicken pot pie, but made with steak and kidneys

Pretty popular in pubs around here, I really like it. Very tasty if it's done right.

Nothing like a little offal to liven up a meal.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:16 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ
If you were going out to an Irish pub for some kidney pie and a couple of pints with the president of the company, what should I wear given that it's October and starting to get cold at night?

Ooops, sorry for the tough question, I bet you don't run into that situation too often in Bangladesh
Wear your kilt. I've a Scottish friend who wears his every so often. To Scots it's like a tuxedo.
Old 10-08-2011, 05:16 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Kilts don't go over well in Bangladesh.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:54 AM  

Houston, Texas
ROFL! I guess not.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:15 AM  
Sporty1

i read the all replies really enjoyed!
Old 07-25-2012, 10:00 PM  
Sporty1

Yes I also agree with the above guy, Fitness is the most important factor for Men's fashion. Men don't buy Tee if it doesn't fits and suits on their body!
Old 08-16-2012, 01:29 AM  

Well, the suggestions are appreciated but I think the fashion is always have different meaning and different value in the mind of every one. Because one thing may be suitable for me but it may not be suitable or liked by others.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Fashion / Clothing
Bookmark this Page!