Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-26-2010, 10:03 AM  

Denver
Harry Potter World

I am a huge fan of Harry Potter and am DYING to go to the newest addition to Universal Studios, Harry Potter World. I hear the lines are ridiculous though, is it worth it?

Old 08-28-2010, 10:25 PM  

Tampa, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallflower View Post
I am a huge fan of Harry Potter and am DYING to go to the newest addition to Universal Studios, Harry Potter World. I hear the lines are ridiculous though, is it worth it?
Had a friend that went there the day it opened, said the ride was awesome, and the atmosphere unbelievable!

Old 08-31-2010, 05:30 PM  

The Middle Of, Florida
Harry Potter World is definately going to busy, but so will any theme park around here. I would say if you come down to Fl, check out the promotions Universal has on 2 or 3 day park passes so if Harry Potter World is too slammed at least all wont be lost.

p.s It looks REALLY cool, I've seen it in person, but it wasn't open to the public yet.

Brandon
Old 09-02-2010, 02:00 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
This is the first I'm hearing about it. I love the movies, it's the kid in me I suppose. How long is the ride?
Old 09-13-2010, 10:02 AM  

Denver
Booked a trip for October, soo excited. Going with one of my closest friends for their b-day. I'll post up some pictures when I get back and give y'all the low-down.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:47 PM  

Poolesville/Salisbury, MD
Quote:
I was there this summer with the girlfriend. If you go early before the park opens and then head there first the line isn't too bad. We maybe waited 45 min to get in to harry potter world and the ride lines were only 5 min when we rode.

Also I believe it's in the other park next to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure. We got the 2 park pass and just walked back and forth as the day went on
Old 09-23-2010, 10:24 AM  

Denver
I hear there is a pass available for people to cut to the front of the lines. That's pretty legit.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:30 PM  

Poolesville/Salisbury, MD
Quote:
I hear there is a pass available for people to cut to the front of the lines. That's pretty legit.
IMO it's an expense that's not really necessary. The problem with those fast passes is everyone thinks they are a good idea, buys them, then those lines are just as long haha
Old 09-28-2010, 09:26 AM  

Denver
Quote:
Originally Posted by MO2500 View Post
IMO it's an expense that's not really necessary. The problem with those fast passes is everyone thinks they are a good idea, buys them, then those lines are just as long haha
That makes a lot of sense lol. It shouldn't be too terribly crowded in October, thankfully we aren't going on Halloween. I see that being crazy crowd-wise.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:20 AM  
Traveler

Broomfield, Co
Yup, a little crazy that is.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads