Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2010, 08:58 AM  
CCJ

Bryant, AR
Jupiter, FL

Looking for rental property in Jupiter, FL as I'm moving there in Novemeber for my employer. Everything I find is vacation rental. Surely there are actual rental properties to reside in year round.
I really need help as I don't know where to look.

Ideally I'd like a condo, apartment, loft, or house that overlooks the ocean or the inlet.
But if not please still PM me as if it's a nice place with no view I may still take you up on it.
I have referals as well. I'm clean and I'm not gonna trash the place or be loud.

Old 10-08-2010, 09:11 AM  
CCJ

Bryant, AR
Also, Palm Beach or west palm beach or surrounding cities w/in 15 minutes of Jupiter would be ok as well.

Old 10-11-2010, 09:28 PM  

Coral Springs, Florida
Jupiter, FL

My brother used to rent in Jupiter on the inner-coastal. I think it as pretty expensive though. How much are you looking to spend. I can ask him the name of the place if you want.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:33 AM  

Jupiter, Florida
Leshia Johnson, Broker
Jupiter Lighthouse Realty
Jupiter Real Estate | Jupiter Florida Homes for Sale | Jupiter Florida Vacation Rentals | Jupiter Lighthouse Realty

Leshia is a seasoned pro and a real straight shooter. I built/managed the website for a number of years. She has in-depth market knowledge and is very personable.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:02 AM  

Wellsboro, PA
I rented a place in Juno Beach. It was right off Route 1. There were a lot of places for rent when I left. It was a nice area being close to everything.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:51 AM  

Jupiter, Florida
You should check out MoveToPBC, they list a lot of real estate in the Jupiter FL/Palm Beach Gardens/Egret Landing area. Jupiter FL Real Estate
Old 12-28-2010, 01:32 PM  
CCJ

Bryant, AR
Thanks for help everyone
Old 01-06-2011, 05:35 PM  

Jupiter, FL
I checked out movetopbc and the site was really great. I found a house, bought it VERY cheap.. and i'm very happy with the results. Thanks for the advice MoveToPBC :]

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Bookmark this Page!