Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-08-2010, 06:13 PM  

coconut creek, Florida
pompano beach or coral springs???

i live in coconut creek, basically a small area in between coral springs and pompano beach. any jeepers in this area or are you all south or north of me?

Old 10-11-2010, 09:30 PM  

Coral Springs, Florida
Jeep

I live in coral springs and drive a 95 YJ. What do you drive? I assume you posting here to enter to win the winch

Old 10-11-2010, 09:33 PM  

Coral Springs, Florida
Jeep

Forgot to ask you. You know anywhere around to here to go Jeeping around here. My jeep has only seen asphalt since I left Ohio 4 years ago. I miss the hills.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:57 AM  

coconut creek, Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkasparaitis View Post
I live in coral springs and drive a 95 YJ. What do you drive? I assume you posting here to enter to win the winch
i have a 93' cherokee sport, and yes im here hoping to get the winch

sadly my XJ is only 2wd at the moment but i plan to do a drive train swap in the future to get 4wd, so as of now mine is only seeing asphalt as well. umm, afaik down here there is only mud with maybe less than a handful of actual trails to wheel on.

have you joined or looked into joining SFJC?
South Florida Jeep Club | The South Florida Jeep Club Official Website

they have plenty of pics of them wheeling on trails, but from what i can get from reading around, most of the good offroad trails are up in the middle of the state, like ocala and lakeland area... its not a reasonable day trip but if you go for a weekend or holiday weekend where you can be there for a couple days then it seems like a great place to do some wheeling. when i convert to 4wd i'll join the club and possibly do some light wheeling til i get a lift and better tires
Old 10-21-2010, 12:34 PM  

Broward, FL
Well I'm not a Jeep guy but I live just up the road in Deerfield.
Old 02-05-2011, 08:25 AM  
Da Bears

Margate, Florida
Margate with an '03 TJ

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.