Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Click Here to Login

Old 10-15-2010, 07:29 PM  
Genetically Altered

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Your Favorite Bars in Florida?

I don't live there anymore, but I'm due for another visit sometime soon. I'd love to know what your favorite local bars are so I can hit them up on my next road trip to South Florida! Any type of place is fine anywhere in the state, unless of course it's a place known for it's parking lot brawls!

Old 10-17-2010, 02:56 PM  

St Augustine, FL
What area? I have lived all over FL and can point you in the right direction. What kind of bars? Beach bars? Biker bars? Piano bars? With a few more details I am sure I can help ya find a few good spots

Old 10-21-2010, 12:32 PM  

Broward, FL
Art Bar in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale has some good drinks, but its more like a club atmosphere though.
Exactly what area ya looking for?
Old 10-21-2010, 06:38 PM  
Genetically Altered

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
I'm not too into clubbing or biker bars, but if you know some good ones go ahead and name them!

I used to live in Ft. Lauderdale and the Elbo Room was one of my favorite places to go. Great live bands and music, scenery that makes you drool, perfect weather, they even used to bring my dog water. You can't get much better than that in my opinion. I also like tiki bars like the one that was/is at the end of the pier on Cocoa Beach. Don't feel limited to only those two types of places though!

I'm a pretty versatile type of guy, I like sports bars, local dive bars, microbreweries, Cheers-type pubs, jazz bars. Any place is fine, I don't have to visit there if it doesn't sound appealing to me. This is more about naming your favorite places to drink in Florida.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:06 PM  

Tampa, Fl
In Tampa, the best Bars are the two Word of Beers and the two McDintons
Old 11-10-2010, 05:00 PM  
Ft. Lauderdale, nuff said

Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Tiki Bar at Holiday Isle, Islamorada Mile Marker 84.5 ocean side.

Watch our Florida Keys webcam to see what?s happening at our Islamorada hotel
Old 11-15-2010, 01:50 PM  

Albany, NY
My favorite spot in Florida out of all I have been to is JB's Fish Camp in New Smyrna Beach. Can't beat the atmosphere and the rock shrimp are delicious.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:52 PM  
Beer Review Dude

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
World Of Beer and Yardhouse are my favorites in my area. I also love Kingshead Pub in Sunrise for watching English Premier League.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:29 PM  

Fort Myers, FL
In Madeira Beach (Saint Pete Beach area) there's the Angry Pepper and they've got a great selection of beers both bottled and on tap. There's also a sushi bar called Osaka also in the saint pete beach area that's outstanding.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:20 PM  

Florida
Daytona is growing up a little with regards to good beer...

We have a few nice places:
McK's
Robbie O'Connells
First Crush (new wine/beer bar in Ormond)
Ormond Wine Co.
Boomerangs (Port Orange)
Abbey (Deland, a must attend if you are anywhere close-by, well educated beer staff and a ridiculous selection)

Orlando Brewing is cool to stop by and check out if you are in the downtown area of Orlando

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Florida
Bookmark this Page!