Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Food / Drink
Click Here to Login

Old 01-17-2012, 09:52 PM  

Georgia
Paula Deen - Diabetic!

Paula Deen is a diabetic. It's not a surprise, but it oughta be a warning to all of us in the South.

Old 01-18-2012, 08:22 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
This came as a surprise to no one.

I've watched her show. If I ate like that I would slip into a diabetic coma till my body processed everything.

Old 01-18-2012, 05:18 PM  
fustrated genius

Everytime she cooked ANYthing, she'ld dump a galon of honey in it, some maple syrup and then sprinkle brown sugar all over it . . .DUH!!

(i was diagnosed with type II Diabetes a few yrs ago. I kicked it with lifestyle/diet change & excercise.)
Old 01-18-2012, 07:51 PM  

Houston, Texas
There's a lot of health problems that can be controlled by doing those 3 things. Not to mention not smoking and reduced alcohol intake. I could give a list but everyone already knows ...
Old 01-14-2013, 01:45 AM  

Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
Everytime she cooked ANYthing, she'ld dump a galon of honey in it, some maple syrup and then sprinkle brown sugar all over it . . .DUH!!
You forgot the butter
I watch her show sometimes and cant believe she eats all that stuff she makes on a regular basis.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Food / Drink
Bookmark this Page!