Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Ft Worth
Click Here to Login

Old 12-12-2010, 12:31 PM  

Euless, TX
I live right next to Mooyah's, and can vouch for their amazing burgers. Try the turkey burger, it's much healthier for you, and still has great taste (add avocado for a real treat).

While not in Bedford, the best burger I've had in the Metroplex is from a place called M&O Grill in Fort Worth. Incredibly juicy, incredibly greasy, the taste is heavenly.

Old 12-19-2010, 10:42 AM  

Wichita Falls, Texas
I loves me some Joe T's. Only been there twice but I can't wait to go back. Kinda hard to find though from what I remember.

Old 12-28-2010, 01:53 PM  

Abilene, Texas
I love Joe T's, but line is always crazy....
Old 01-05-2011, 01:34 PM  

Joe T's has a cool atmosphere and is good for drinks. It's fun to order margaritas sitting outside.

There's MUCH better Mexican food around though. It's not bad food, it's just not outstanding either. Average, I'd say.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:20 AM  

Fort Worth, Texas
Joe T Garcia's Restaurant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor View Post
Is Joe T. Garcia still open????
Yes, it is still open About $20 a plate CASH ONLY, No credit cards, not even for DRINKS... Do you remember a few months back when Billy Miner's closed in downtown Fort Worth?? The News reported on that for a few days that was a big deal... It had only been open since 82 or 83... Joe T Garcia's is a Texas institution it's been around since 1940 and I am half joking here, but The Texas flag would be at half staff for a week if that were to close...
Old 01-06-2011, 01:23 AM  

Fort Worth, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAnalyst View Post
I live right next to Mooyah's, and can vouch for their amazing burgers. Try the turkey burger, it's much healthier for you, and still has great taste (add avocado for a real treat).

While not in Bedford, the best burger I've had in the Metroplex is from a place called M&O Grill in Fort Worth. Incredibly juicy, incredibly greasy, the taste is heavenly.
Sorry, but when talking REAL BURGERS like these people are, Turkey belongs in California with the TOFU.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:24 AM  

Fort Worth, Texas
no thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAnalyst View Post

Sorry, but when talking REAL BURGERS like these people are, Turkey belongs in California with the TOFU.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:11 PM  

believe it is..
Old 02-16-2011, 03:00 PM  

I tried La Hacienda HWY 121 on Monday. Have to say the best beef fajitas.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:30 PM  
GIJack

Aledo, TEXAS
Joe Ts Health Department Rating

You might want to check with the Ft. Worth Health Dept. to see what kind of score they get!!!!!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Texas > Ft Worth
Bookmark this Page!

« FT. Worth Question | - »