Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General City Forum > General City Discussion
Click Here to Login

Old 09-02-2010, 01:12 PM  
Commodore

San Marcos, Texas
Favorite United States City

What is your favorite City in the United States to visit, sight see, spend time at?

Old 09-02-2010, 10:37 PM  
New guy, what's this?

Riverside, California
Any of the above? Oh wait.. Don't know yet. Haven't been to a whole lot of them. I preffer the west coast though. Usually southern too.

Old 09-03-2010, 02:41 AM  
facepalm

Minot, ND
Imnaha Oregon. town of 300 or so. settled in the western part of Hells canyon. its very beautiful, the fishing is AMAZING, and no one knows about it! if your ever there, swing into the Imnaha store and tavern, grab a brew and some chicken gizzards.
Old 09-06-2010, 11:06 AM  
minion

Williamsburg, Virginia
nags head/the outer banks nc bout 2 hours from me i go as much as time and money allow
Old 09-10-2010, 09:02 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I like small town Texas quite a bit. I find when your population dips bellow 60 your town is charming.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:32 AM  
The Amish wolfman...

Terre Haute, Indiana
I really prefer no town at all. I think some of the most beautiful places i've been were at the 3 highest peaks of the Smokey Mountains.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:01 PM  
That Guy

Vancouver, Washington
Florence, Oregon. Amazing town with the largest dunes in the nation.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:20 PM  

Cody Wy, wyoming
One city that I have visited and really enjoyed was San Antonio Tx. The river walk was fantastic and so realxing. Especially at night. And then a visit to the Alamo, what a treat. I attended the Alamo Bowl on a second visit, first class support and people.

I live in a town with one stop light and it is 90 miles to wally world, so I prefer small town America but it is fun to visit the city once in a while.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:22 PM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallen View Post
One city that I have visited and really enjoyed was San Antonio Tx. The river walk was fantastic and so realxing. Especially at night. And then a visit to the Alamo, what a treat. I attended the Alamo Bowl on a second visit, first class support and people.

I live in a town with one stop light and it is 90 miles to wally world, so I prefer small town America but it is fun to visit the city once in a while.
It seems we are juxtaposed.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:00 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Haviland, KS - like the others said, town of a few hundred, but most of them are farmers with tons of land. Miles, instead of feet, to a neighbor? That's the way I like it

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General City Forum > General City Discussion
Bookmark this Page!