Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General City Forum > General City Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-14-2016, 07:33 AM  

I too have been looking at property in the Murfreesboro area.... It ain't cheap.
Guess we'll just stay here and run up there and back. It's only 32 miles... We found a couple of good places to eat there and spent a lot of time going and coming...LOL

Old 09-14-2016, 08:24 AM  

Nashville, TN
I can get more house and four times the lot moving out that way for just a little more than my house value. Property in the city limits is stupid priced. I'm at a point where I want just a little space between me and the neighbors but not to much that it's constant grass cutting.

Old 09-14-2016, 10:36 AM  

The space I understand......
My son & family just purchased a 3600 SF house in Columbia,SC. While the house is nice the lot is only a 1/4 acre. Stacked together like building blocks. Just too darn close for me.
Here in Manchester for what he spent there he could have 3-10 acres plus a house..... But his spouse (bless her heart) really like the neighborhood... hahahaha
Old 09-17-2016, 12:01 PM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Richmond, Virginia

A couple links to peruse.....see what my Richmond is all about.

https://www.nps.gov/rich/learn/histo...ure/places.htm

https://www.visitrichmondva.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 09-23-2016, 08:25 AM  

Manchester is a city in Coffee County, Tennessee, United States. ... It is the county seat of Coffee County. The city is located halfway between Nashville and Chattanooga on Interstate 24. Population is now appx 12,000 give or take a few.

Within a 100 mile radius we have Nashville, TN population appx. 2,000,000, Murfreesboro, TN population appx 130,000, Chattanooga, TN population appx 200,000, Clarksville, TN population appx 200,000 and Huntsville, AL population appx 200,000. Plus several smaller towns and communities within that circle.

Military bases within a 100 mile radius include Arnold AFB here in Coffee County, Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville,AL and Fort Campbell, KY near Clarksville, TN. Major Medical Centers in Nashville, Murfreesboro, Chattanooga, Huntsville, Redstone and Ft Campbell. A little bit of everything within reach.

Weather is 4 season, but mostly just two, either too hot or too cold. Not much of a fall or spring. Great green-way for walking, A multi million dollar rec center with indoor pool plus outdoor pool, and a inside walking track, basketball court, weight room, plus assorted other activities.

Several state parks nearby, Tims Ford, Old Stone Fort, Fall Creek Falls plus others. Currently 3 golf courses and another in the works all within 15 miles of my front door.

A large variety of restaurants and entertainment to choose from. Why live anywhere else? See you soon!

P.S. and we have a Wally World!!! Whoopee!!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General City Forum > General City Discussion
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.