Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General City Forum > General City Discussion
Click Here to Login

Old 08-02-2014, 12:34 PM  

Montreal
Why are some down on Israel

Seems to me Israel is just protecting its citizens from a group of terrorists that has vowed to erase Israel from the world map,they constantly launch rockets into Israel and lately have kidnapped and killed Israeli citizens.Its unfortunate these terrorist cowards choose to use innocent people as their shields and then get highly agitated when innocents get killed or wounded.
I cant see where Israel has much choice in its course of action..

Old 08-02-2014, 01:01 PM  

Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Seems to me Israel is just protecting its citizens from a group of terrorists that has vowed to erase Israel from the world map,they constantly launch rockets into Israel and lately have kidnapped and killed Israeli citizens.Its unfortunate these terrorist cowards choose to use innocent people as their shields and then get highly agitated when innocents get killed or wounded.
It doesn't! No choice at all. These scumbags hiding behind women and children are determined to wipe Israel from the earth.

If you had a neighbor constantly shooting at your home, would you just stand by and do nothing?

Old 11-13-2016, 03:37 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Who these "terrorists" and "They" are you referring to?
Old 11-13-2016, 12:34 PM  

Interesting website http://www.israelhasbeenterrorattackfreefor.com/

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General City Forum > General City Discussion
Bookmark this Page!