Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-22-2011, 07:38 AM  

Atlanta, GA
My wife use to go to CSU and I learned real quick there is nowhere to really go down there. Most trails are illegal with a few dirt roads. Morris Mountain is really the best spot near columbus and its not that close.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:50 AM  

Opelika, AL
I am a new member here, coming over from Jeep Forum. I live in Auburn and drive a `80 CJ5. When do you all get together to meet?

Old 02-04-2011, 08:53 AM  

Opelika, AL
Talked with some friends and said Stoney Lonesome OHV Park was a great place to go. It is a little farther away, closer to Birmingham. Here is their link:

Stony Lonesome OHV Park - Cullman County, AL
Old 02-05-2011, 08:12 AM  
Wana Be Crawler

Sierra Vista AZ
We are spinning up a club in Columbus "WEST CENTRAL GA 4 WHEELERS" as long as you got 4x4 you are good to go. I will put the link on this post also if you are not a member join and use my name for a refferal this link is to the main page were I'm trying to gather the masses. I see alot of JEEPS but I think most are scerred to get them dirty

Fort Benning, Columbus, Phenix City, Fort Mitchell JEEPERS ENTER HERE - JeepForum.com
Old 06-13-2011, 06:00 PM  

Albany, Georgia
I live in Albany which is only an hour and a half from Columbus to the south. I have a 2000 TJ with 4" lift and 33s. Looking for a good place to go with a group....willing to travel, but would love to find somewhere closer to home.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.