Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia
Click Here to Login

Old 02-25-2011, 06:58 PM  

Place to stay in Helen

My wife and and another couple went up to Helen for a day trip last summer. We enjoyed it and would like to go for a weekend stay. Does anyone have any recommendations on a nice place to stay up there?

Old 03-03-2011, 05:09 AM  

Cumming, Georgia
I have stayed there several times but it was always with friends who rented cabins. If you can plan it far enough in advance I would get a cabin rental. Just google it, there is a lot of them out there. They book up far in advance for the fall, especially September through November during Octoberfest.

Old 04-04-2011, 12:35 PM  

I vote for cabins also...some are hit or miss but you seem to get what you pay for in most instances.

There is a nice b&b that is just outside of Helen called Lucille's. My wife and I had our wedding there and I would recommend it.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:16 AM  

markham, ontario
We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in Helen in June 2010 and loved it. The spacious, updated and a large indoor pool were great. Breakfast was better than we expected too much. (Hot and cold food and lots of varieties of herbal teas.) Is close enough to walk to all restaurants and shops of Helen. (We love eating at the Troll.) The staff was wonderful.

faux boxwood

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia
Bookmark this Page!