Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-14-2010, 03:35 PM  

snellville, georgia
cloudland canyon

Old 10-15-2010, 08:16 AM  

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
It would be a fascinating contrast to calli. I just made an across-the-country road trip and ended up on the western side of mt. I like to find people who are completely different than me.

Old 10-15-2010, 12:59 PM  
rub a dub dub

between your ears talking to ya, Georgia
Cus it's not TN! Haha
Old 10-15-2010, 01:40 PM  

Alpharetta, GA
Food! Barbecue, the Varsity, seafood at the coast... And of course the home of Chick-fil-A, Zaxby's and Coke
Old 10-15-2010, 01:46 PM  

St. Louis, il
There are tons to see and do in Atlanta. Stone Mountain, near Atlanta, is a most see
Old 10-15-2010, 02:24 PM  

Ball Ground, GA
Visit Black Rock Mountain State Park. Stunning views, easy car camping or RV camping. One of the highest peaks in GA.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:02 PM  

Dublin, GA
Madison, GA off I-20 has many of the houses that pre-date the civil war. One of the few cities that did not burn on Sherman's march to the sea. Madison is about 30 miles south of Athens and 60 Miles east of Atlanta.
Old 10-16-2010, 06:23 AM  

Atlanta, Georgia
In the fall, visit Ellijay for the Apple Festival. Lots of fall color on Fort Mountain and Blue Ridge and points north, and accommodations are reasonable. Book early!
Old 10-16-2010, 04:33 PM  

Atlanta, GA
I would have to say centennial olympic park downtown. You have the World of Coke , GA aquarium, CNN center, phillips arena, The Ga dome, tons of stuff to do within a 10 min. Walk. Time it right and you could see a concert, Football game, Auto show or boat show, play in the fountains, The food choices are almost unlimited..........the list goes on and on. Have fun. Hope we make your list.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:37 AM  

Kennesaw, Georgia
Georgia is an AWESOME state! Although I may be biased (And I do have more than one reason)

Georgia's past has made the state what it is today. It's people are as diverse as the terrain. Growing up in Atlanta I've been exposed to many different cultures and lifestyles. The diversity in this state also carries over into the food you can find as well as its' quality, which is of major importance to the south.

All over Georgia you will see farms, bodies of water, and rivers. To the north are the mountains which cover about a third of the state. Middle and southern Georgia is more flat and great for farming. No matter where you go in Georgia I think you'll have a fun time, even if it is just driving around looking at the scenery. After seeing how much there is to see and yet to see in my own home state, I too have had more of an urge to travel our great country (like you!) than I have to travel out of the states to see another nation's scenery and people.

- Hope you can make it!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.