Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia
Click Here to Login

Old 11-16-2010, 04:48 PM  
Injanir

Griffin, Georgia
Trappeze is having Stout Fest Nov. 18-20th. I want to try their Expresso Oak Aged Yeti.

Old 11-19-2010, 12:23 PM  

Atlanta, Georgia
Waffle House

Seriously though, you haven't been to a WH until you've been to one in rural GA - though TN would be close.

And stay for the hiking which you can do just about any day of the year in our awesome weather!

Old 11-19-2010, 01:36 PM  

go to dalohnega and pan for gold. It's really fun
Old 11-22-2010, 09:59 PM  

Warner Robins, GA
Peaches... hands down the best thing about Georgia for me. Best peaches I've ever had were from Lanes... have to stop in for some cobbler and ice cream

Lane Southern Orchards | Fresh Georgia Peaches, Strawberries, Pecans, Candy and Gifts!
Old 11-27-2010, 01:45 AM  

Barnesly Gardens in Adairsville. That is something to see.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:59 AM  

Macon, Ga.
It's hard not to find something you like In the state. As has been mentioned, it's one of the few states with geography and weather that encompasses the entire spectrum, from a legitimate mountain experience up north, to a legitimate beach experience in the southeast; with real winters and real summers to boot.

You can be a country boy or girl, as much of the state has yet to be spoiled by development, and be a city slicker simultaneously with a trip into The Capital Of The South, Atlanta... which is very much a cosmopolitan and international city. Its airport has long been, and continues to be the busiest, by far, in the U.S..

Essentially, Georgia is the very epitome of diversity; which may sound strange for a Southern state, but is most definitely accurate.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:26 AM  

GA
I have to agree with G8R8U2, very diverse state.
Being from a semi-rural area, I must say one of my favorite things about this state is old country back roads and dirt roads
Old 11-30-2010, 06:28 PM  

Augusta, Georgia
Atlanta, Athens, Augusta, Savannah. All are steeped in history.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:09 AM  

Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLCinLA View Post
I would like to plan a tour of the U.S.A.
Would you help me decide where to go by giving us one good reason to visit your State.
Thanks
The north GA mountains - if you like hiking, biking, kayaking, camping, hunting or fishing;
this is the place to be. From the Cohuttas in the N west, to the Chattahoochee national forest, to the Blue Ridge mountains in the east, you will find a vast playground for the outdoor lover. Check out this great site: Blue Ridge Mountains
for lots of info. I love to go to Lake Winfield Scott in Suches, GA, park at the campground and hike from there up to the Appalachian Trail, and up over Blood Mnt - an amazing hike.
Have Fun !!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Georgia
Bookmark this Page!