Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-21-2011, 11:54 AM  

I have started going to Big Dan's Brew Shed. He has a great selection and is can assist even the most experienced brewer in making great beer.

Old 07-21-2011, 04:04 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
I personally would like to see some personal pictures of Big Dan's Brew Shed and some of the special products he sells. And I'd like to know what Big Dan did to become the 2010 Carolinas Master Brewer and Brewer of the Year.

He looks like a pretty congenial fellow in that picture on his site. Does he dye his beard white and spend his winters in the North Pole?

Old 08-05-2011, 09:54 AM  

Dan is a really nice guy and knows how to brew beer really well.

Carolina Brewer of The Year is best described here. http://cboysite.com/

MCAB is best explained here http://www.masterhomebrewer.org/info_page.htm#overview

The winners of home brew competitions along with MCAB and CBOY many times have their beers brewed by local breweries like Natty Green's, Liberty, Foothills and Olde Hickory. You probably have had a few and did not know it. At Natty Green's there is a tap call the "Alchemist" that features beer brewed by local home brewers and rotates based on availability.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.