Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Carolina > Greenville / Spartanburg
Click Here to Login

Old 01-24-2011, 06:05 PM  

Camden
Pretty Place in Greenville

There's a place outside of Greenville that I found just by accident. It's called Pretty Place and it is just that. It's an open air church near the NC line. It's hard to find but well worth the effort.

Old 01-25-2011, 08:22 AM  

Pretty Place (I think the real name is Camp Greenville YMCA Camp) is constantly booked for weddings in the spring and summer. As a bugler I have also done a couple of military rites funerals there. A beautiful and tranquil spot for sure.

Old 01-25-2011, 04:23 PM  

Travelers Rest, South Carolina
It's also known as Symmes Chapel. Breathtaking! You must have really been lost to find it by accident!
Old 01-25-2011, 11:24 PM  

These photos on my website will give anyone who hasn't been there a good idea of what they're missing. Enjoy!

http://imagesoftheupstate.com/Panoramas/vistas/PPSC/
Old 02-03-2011, 10:04 PM  

Very nice place it is hard to find just find Camp Greenville and you are there. Love to go sit and relax there.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Carolina > Greenville / Spartanburg
Bookmark this Page!