Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-24-2011, 09:34 AM  
I am Ironman

Williamsburg, Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubijeep33 View Post
do you know when they have thier regulare meeting or is it at random times my schedule is kinda rough to plan a club around
KMA is usually the first Saturday of the month, visit the forums, it is free to join and a great group of Jeepers. Next meeting is March 5th at the Beach Garden Park on Holly road in VB 10:00am. This will be our first park klean of the year so bring your warm clothes and some boots!!!

Middle Peninsula is the first Thursday of the month, 6:30pm at Pomoco Jeep dealership Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge | New Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealership in Newport News, VA 23602

I am a member of both, I cant make the KMA on the 5th, Iwill likly make the Middle Pen on March 3rd.

One cool thing with Middle Pen is the have a coffee run every saturday at the dunkin doughnuts

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.