Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-02-2010, 01:05 PM  

Looking to play poker

Anyone know of anywhere theres a poker game going?

Old 12-05-2010, 11:19 AM  
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɯnɹoɟ

VA
That all depends on where you are located and what kind of game you are looking for.

They have free 'league based' games throughout the Hampton Roads area during the week. Go to ACES Places for a listing of all of the locations they play. There is no real requirements to join the league (like I said its all free) but they do ask that you show your patronage to the bar(s) that are hosting the regular games.

If you are looking for the 'home based' games (i.e. legal home games) then your best bet would be to start with these free tourneys and meet some people there. I used to host home games for a short period of time, but not having regulars that I knew it started to get sketchy.

Old 12-23-2010, 02:23 PM  

Norfolk, VA
university pizza on Colley Ave has routine games, decent beers.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:25 PM  
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɯnɹoɟ

VA
On that note - Do you play online? And more importantly, would you like to play online with fellow CP members? Pokerstars just came out with a 'Home Game' module where you can set up and schedule games for folks that YOU invite to the party

Its especially cool because it has play money games as well as real cash games.
If I can generate some more interest on this, I might open up a room for members of this place

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads