Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads
Click Here to Login

Old 01-21-2011, 12:58 PM  

Hampton Roads, Virginia
We got any Sport Bike riders here?

And I'm not just talking bout those "Parking Lot Pimps" who's only experience is 140+ on I64 or riding only on the rear wheel. (You know who you are)

If you do ride and you're not afraid to lean into the turns... Post up, better yet, lets see some pictures of your chicken strips!!! (If you've got any left)

Old 01-21-2011, 02:33 PM  

Shuswap, BC
While far away from you, yes I do ride.
I ride dirt to, and am a member of the canyon carvers club in kamloops.
We ride nearly every weekend in the summer, and we wear tires out on the sides, not the middle.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:28 PM  

Hampton Roads, Virginia
Here... I'll kick it off... This was taken after a wonderful day of riding through Surry
Old 02-12-2011, 01:22 PM  

Hampton Roads, Virginia
Hey, gonna go tempt the sausage monster tomorrow if anyone is interested. Meet up is at the Auto Haus on Rt17 in York County at high noon. (or is that kickstands up time?) I'm not sure so you better be early if you don't want to play catch up.

Heading into Gloucester if you're interested.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads
Bookmark this Page!