Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-08-2010, 05:00 PM  

Chesapeake, Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by petetheo View Post
The tunnels are what make Hampton Roads an aggravating place to live.
You can't drive anywhere in Tidewater (Hampton roads) without crossing water.

Old 12-09-2010, 03:39 PM  

Hampton, Virginia
Lets not forget now that they are creating the "Ring of Fire" with tolls. We living in central peeeninsula are going to be locked in by tolls.

Welp, I always wanted to live in a gated community. Now We will live in the worlds larges gated community. LoL!!! not funny.

Old 12-16-2010, 05:26 PM  

Hampton, VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by KernSE View Post
Lets not forget now that they are creating the "Ring of Fire" with tolls. We living in central peeeninsula are going to be locked in by tolls.

Welp, I always wanted to live in a gated community. Now We will live in the worlds larges gated community. LoL!!! not funny.
I really hope that they don't put up the tolls. That will kill the peninsula.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:33 PM  

Virginia
I have lived in Hampton Roads most of my life and love most of it. Granted, there are certain places I don't like but there are way more places that I love.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:07 AM  

VB, virginia
Because it is not virginia beach !
Old 01-21-2011, 01:07 PM  

Hampton Roads, Virginia
I say Hampton because you're never more then 15 mins away from any other part of Hampton! It's just not that big folks! NN is ok, but if I never go to Oyster Point and Jefferson again it'll be too soon!

There's a few places like that on the Southside too.... that intersection that's always busy for no apparent reason what so ever! But not Hampton.... There's always another way around. (ok one exception... Fox Hill)
Old 01-22-2011, 03:52 AM  

Hampton, Virginia
Yes, Hampton, one of Americas little skin-tags.

And now we have a little make believe city within the city. Called Peninsula Town Center. Hampton PUB

I tease. It's OK, like I said we are only a few hours away from most fun things to do. I can live with that.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:16 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEEPER View Post
Its not hampton that is bad, its downtown newportnews in the Hampton Roads area that is bad, haha. but then again, any downtown area is bound to have its....bad sides.
omg, HI DJ!!!!

and, personally i believe the city hat too much control over the entire area, and its making it more and more difficult to live in the area.
Old 02-24-2011, 06:24 AM  

Chesapeake, va
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenser View Post
Hampton isn't to bad. A whole lot of history there. Geez, Tim Suffolk isn't all farmers.
I didn't mean to say it's ALL farmers, but that's where the farmers are for the most part. Unless you are referring to the Suffolk just above Chesapeake off 664 near the M&M. But yes it is slowly growing out there as prices rise in the other 6 cities.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:02 AM  

Suffolk, Virginia
I know I was kidding of course. I grew up in Suffolk. I will say that the city has grown quite a bit.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.