Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Hawaii
Click Here to Login

Old 12-15-2010, 02:25 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Hey transplant and Mike! Thanks for coming to our forum, and the Hawaii sub-forum! I hope you guys can contribute quite a bit, and learn a lot from all the people on here. We're growing by the day, so be sure and be a part of it!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 12-17-2010, 08:30 PM  

Ocean View
I just joined this forum when I saw the giveaway on a homebrew site. I've got nothing but time now that I'm here in Baghdad as a civillian contractor so here I am. I use to live on Oahu from 65-89, but moved to Big Isle where I call Kau home now. I've been here in Iraq 11 months working on a Army base and I'm going home soon.
Aloha to everyone

Old 01-19-2011, 07:36 PM  

Kihei, Hawaii, Hawaii
Hi, I am Lulu Williams, and I am a realtor on Maui. I love my island home and really cannot understand the island fever part at all. I have lived here for fifteen years and have no desire to go anywhere.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:31 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Hey guys! Welcome!

Old 01-31-2011, 11:59 AM  

My wife and I are both Active Duty Army. We live here in Kapolei and have done a lot on the island so far. We've traveled to Kauai twice and would retire there in a second! Oahu is great, but way too crowded...if you're coming for vacation, I would recommend you go to Kauai or Maui. Unless you surf, then you can't beat the surf community in Haleiwa on the North Shore. I would also recommend Paradise Cove if you plan on going to a Luau on Oahu. Anyway, I hope this helps someone.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:06 PM  

waipahu, hawaii
names rustee , i lived in hawaii for 4 years.used to be in the army.
joined this forum so i could possibly win a trailer thing from jeep forum!
too many user names on forums, hard to keep track of all of em.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:39 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerjoe View Post
My wife and I are both Active Duty Army. We live here in Kapolei and have done a lot on the island so far. We've traveled to Kauai twice and would retire there in a second! Oahu is great, but way too crowded...if you're coming for vacation, I would recommend you go to Kauai or Maui. Unless you surf, then you can't beat the surf community in Haleiwa on the North Shore. I would also recommend Paradise Cove if you plan on going to a Luau on Oahu. Anyway, I hope this helps someone.
Welcome! I also live in Kapoeli. I'm active duty Marine Corps. Small world, eh? I agree that Oahu's pretty crowded! I'm here until 2013. I love that there's so much to do, but am somewhat getting some cabin fever and definitely looking to buying some land once I get back to the mainland! Aloha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerfburglar View Post
names rustee , i lived in hawaii for 4 years.used to be in the army.
joined this forum so i could possibly win a trailer thing from jeep forum!
too many user names on forums, hard to keep track of all of em.
How are ya buddy?! Did you end up winning the trailer from Jeep Forum? As a mod I couldn't enter Anyways, I hope that you stick around this forum for a bit and meet some other people on Oahu! It's a great place to network and meet some people in a safe environment. Aloha!

Old 10-24-2011, 09:02 PM  

Hawaii
HEY ALL! I'm Saddie! New to the forums and Hawaii! Looking to meet some awesome peeps
Old 10-30-2011, 08:43 PM  

Hi, my name is Alexis. I am relocating to Oahu from southern California in February and I am just looking to get advice and meet some new people that are already on the island or in a similar situation as far as relocating soon. Aloha!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Hawaii
Bookmark this Page!