Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Health / Exercise
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-07-2010, 07:40 AM  
Looks at dirty Jeep pics

Tucson, Arizona
Flu Vax

Seems everybody who rushed to get the flu shot is or has been out sick since.

Conspiracy or scam?

I do not participate.

Old 12-07-2010, 08:21 AM  
Moderator Emeritus

Texas
I don't do it.

Supplementing human immunity is something that should only be done for things that kill mass populations, otherwise we will never develop a resistance. The Flu does, but only in extreme cases, and mainly only the elderly and young.

They want to give my Daughter the chicken pox vaccine, I want to give her chicken pox, I see no benefit in making my Kid miss out on the staples of suffering that will prepare her for life. We get sick, better learn to deal with it when you're a kid, the world is unforgiving.

Old 12-14-2010, 01:50 PM  

Seattle, WA
H1N1 vaccine linked to 700 percent increase in miscarriages

I don't do any vaccines. The added mercury is horrible for your body. Also, the vaccines are usually based on last years strain which isn't going to be the same this year. Do research and you will see that statistically there is ZERO difference between people who get the flu and had the vaccine and those who never got the vaccine.

Concept might be good, but it's still flawed in many ways.

The best protection from the Flu is to keep your natural vitamin D levels high throughout winter (I take 10000-15000 iu a day of D3 during winter), take a good multi supplement, probiotics, clean water, some exercise, no stress or minimal stress and practice good habits like washing your hands and not inhaling other people's coughs or sneezes.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Health / Exercise
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads