Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Health / Exercise
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-19-2010, 05:58 PM  
SKT

Although not healthy, the only time I get a migraine is when I am going thru caffeine withdrawals.

A can of Monster Energy drink will normally take care of it within 30 minutes...

I plan to "kick" the habit, and taper off of caffeine altogether, but my work makes it extremely difficult to function without large amounts of caffeine consumed daily!

Old 12-20-2010, 07:27 AM  
Looks at dirty Jeep pics

Tucson, Arizona
Yuck - I cant even be in the same room as a can of Monster. Smells like rotten cat food covered up by fruity syrup. Just coffe and tea for me, not too much - I live in a dry climate and need to keep hydrated. Try cutting down and substituting with fruit; you'll be amazed at how much energy you'll have from apple juice, and not crash or get headaches.

I don't really drink alcohol anymore, especially with all the meds I was taking. Unless you drink to get drunk, I don't see the point. I'll have to check into that thyroid test.

I'm feeling way better today, except for being really tired and that cough just won't go away.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Health / Exercise
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads