Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Health / Exercise
Click Here to Login

Old 07-26-2011, 12:08 PM  

Greenville, SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britney View Post
I have a child out of wedlock. Am I not setting a fantastic example for my daughter? What if I don't believe in marriage? Marriage is the real joke nowadays.
You are right.... Healthy marriages are ruining this country!

If you want to argue that "healthy marriages are bad" then that's your thing..

You say marriage is a joke, you are not way off. I think that marriage has been made a joke by the media and some in society. They think that just getting a divorce ( the easy way out) when things aren't blissful is the answer to any marital strife. Marriage isn't always like puppy love... You have to work at it, and compromise is the answer. Today's society has taken the ingredients of a good marriage and tried to discredit them. Now we have the result.

On another note, I am glad that you didn't take the easy way out of your pregnancy like so many do nowadays. Thank you. (I do mean this in all sincerity.)

Old 07-26-2011, 01:42 PM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by YelloJeep View Post
You are right.... Healthy marriages are ruining this country!

If you want to argue that "healthy marriages are bad" then that's your thing..

You say marriage is a joke, you are not way off. I think that marriage has been made a joke by the media and some in society. They think that just getting a divorce ( the easy way out) when things aren't blissful is the answer to any marital strife. Marriage isn't always like puppy love... You have to work at it, and compromise is the answer. Today's society has taken the ingredients of a good marriage and tried to discredit them. Now we have the result.

On another note, I am glad that you didn't take the easy way out of your pregnancy like so many do nowadays. Thank you. (I do mean this in all sincerity.)
I wasn't supposed to be able to have children, neither was my bf. She's the love of our lives.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Health / Exercise
Bookmark this Page!